Dear HR Tech Canada 2019 Partner,
We are delighted that you will be joining us! As you scroll through this page, you will find specific and pertinent information about the event that will aid in the event organizing.
Event location – Enercare Centre 100 Princes’ Blvd, Toronto, ON M6K 3C3. For directions, please click here.
EXHIBITION – ENERCARE CENTRE HALL D
EXHIBITION SETUP – 17th June 2019, Monday 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
EVENT START DATE – 18th June 2019, Tuesday – Registration and expo hall opens at 8:00 am
EVENT END & TEAR DOWN – 19th June 2019, Wednesday 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM. Please be reminded everything must be removed at the end of the conference.
WHAT IS PROVIDED – 10 ft x 10 ft booth area (Unless otherwise specified). Each booth will be carpeted and include a 6ft clothed table and 2 chairs. There will a pipe & drape shell scheme with 8ft back drape and 3ft sides at this event. If you have a banner to attach, you will have to provide your own stands and set up within your footprint. If you are hanging something on the wall or the ceiling, please be sure to inform GES about this.
FLOOR PLAN AND BOOTH ASSIGNMENTS – Please click here.
What we need from you:
PR/MARKETING CONTACT – due ASAP.
A social media collaboration could result in an increase of followers and online engagement. We are promoting the event and your involvement across our social channels, so please share your personal / company handles and any hashtags you would like used. In order to support you in publicising your involvement at the event, we will provide custom social media assets and messaging for you to share across your network. If you have an internal PR or social team, it would be great if you could facilitate an introduction.
COMPANY PROFILE & LOGO – due ASAP
Kindly provide your logo in EPS & PNG/JPG format & profile. Please check here to double check that we have your correct profile & logo.
DIGITAL ADVERT & PUSH NOTIFICATION – (due on or before May 27, 2019)
Diamond, Platinum and Gold partners are entitled to one digital advert to be displayed on stage in between the sessions. Please note items received beyond this date will not be included. You may choose one (1) of the following:.
• A 1-2 minute video clip (with or without sounds) to be played in between the sessions. Video clip should be in mp4 format.
• A full-colour static image to be flashed on the screens of the main hall in between sessions. Resolution should be 1920×1080 in landscape orientation and 300 dpi.
• A PowerPoint presentation (2-3 slides) to be flashed on the screens of the main hall and breakout rooms in between sessions. PowerPoint size ratio is 16:9 and in auto-play mode.
• A push notification will be sent out during the event through our event app. Please provide a short notification you would like sent out and scheduled time. *please note there is no character limit but should be kept short and concise.
SCROLLING APP BANNER – (due on or before May 27, 2019)
Diamond, Platinum and Gold partners are entitled to a scrolling app banner on our event app.
• App Banners must adhere to the following specs: 1440 x 205 px.
REPRESENTATIVES’ NAMES – (due on or before May 20,2019)
Kindly send me your representatives’ name, title and company. We will provide badges and food at the event.
Things you may need:
If you need to rent furniture and other event rentals, it can be ordered through GES. Please order here. *Save up to 25% by ordering on or before May 27, 2019.
If you are using 3rd party Exhibition Services, you must submit a Notice of Intent to Hire an EAC form which can be found here.
If you require power for your booth, it can be ordered through Showtech Power. Please order here.
If you require audio visuals for your booth, it can be ordered through BB Blanc thru [email protected]
We have a complimentary WIFI for browsing but if you are doing a demo in your booth that requires high-speed connection or if you wish to have an exclusive connection for your booth alone, please order here.
MATERIAL HANDLING, SHIPPING & RECEIVING
GES is the official Material Handling contractor. Exhibitors must use GES to provide these services:
• Receiving, documenting and inspecting your shipments on arrival.
• Unloading of shipments at the show site dock & delivery to booth.
• Removing of empty containers from booth to storage area.
• Storing your empty containers in the storage area.
• Returning your empty containers to booth after show closing.
• Moving your outbound shipments to the loading dock.
• Reloading of shipments from dock on to your carrier.
Advance Shipment of Materials to the GES warehouse may be done through May 17 – June 7, 2019. As advance shippers you’ll receive:
• Storage up to 30 days in advance.
• Delivery of Shipments from the warehouse to show site.
• First priority unloading status.
Please organize material handling and shipment details here.
Alternatively, you may simply bring your small materials such as pop up banners and flyer items with you on the day of the event.
If you wish to submit your requirements, please send it to [email protected]
HR Tech will host 1,000 attendees
Meet the experts, get involved in community